We’ve arrived, strong and ready to create a new chapter in payment services history.
We are a group of ambitious people with only one mission at heart: to make the small merchant big. Through technology, innovation, and the relentless will of changing the status quo in the payments sector, we want to empower our merchants helping them with the best tools.
We hire people based on their potential and their growth capacity, we hire entrepreneurial minds, inquisitive spirits, and data-driven brains. We empower our merchants by creating and improving the services that will allow them to accelerate their business.
Our understanding comes from the powerful relationships we cultivate with them. Our goal is to hire better people than ourselves, inviting new allies to our mission to disrupt the payment services industry and revolutionise commerce in Europe.
What is your mission?
Your mission is to manage a variety of back office tasks to enable the sales and commercial partnerships team (insight, content, performance improvement). Supporting role to Hub Leader and Commercial Partnerships leader.
Your success will be contingent on your ability to ask the right questions, proactively search for the answers, and translate the analysis into action. You will be evaluated on how convincingly you frame the analysis and present your findings, as well as how well you manage to mobilize the necessary resources to turn your plan into a reality.
What is your story?
- You're fixated on the customer and everything we can do to serve them;
- You have strong statistical knowledge and proven expertise in applying statistical solutions to business problems
- You understand the steps required in cleaning and transforming datasets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and insightfully about business problems
- You are a critical thinker with very strong attention to detail
- You are able to point to a range of different techniques to solve a problem and demonstrate how you're able to apply math's to data and deliver tangible, quantifiable business results
- Strong data visualization skills
- You are fluent in English and Icelandic;
- You have the right to work in Iceland;
You will be responsible for
- Correct utilization of salesforce and developing salesforce reports on productivity and trends, for both Sales HUG and for Key Accounts.
- Co-ordinate with customer relations on churn prevention across merchants and actions for the FAs, Supports Key Account Agent with account behaviors, trends to prevent Churn
- Develop email templates, marketing assets, new product introductions and local translations of anything needed for sales enablement for both Sales Hub and for Commercial Partnership team
- Capture competitor pricing information across products and develop local recommendations on pricing both on Sales Hub and Key account portfolio
- Support Key Account Agent on pricing and re-pricing projects with data
- Draw insights from large data sets to support Sales Hub and Commercial partnership team for new product roll outs and business cases